heyy fellow empaths,
There’s nothing more rewarding than supporting a fellow human. It takes a big heart and the ‘will’ to make things better for everyone around us.
And it’s amazing that you’re thinking about doing all that by joining us.
We are always looking for more heyy Helpers to join us.
- Have lived through similar experiences in the past
- Have successfully come out of that experience, wiser and better
- Are ready to make a commitment to help others in any way possible
- Pledge to never have any biases or make any judgements on the choices and situations of others, including gender, religion, sexuality
- Have the ability to empathise and listen to others
- And are willing to train yourself (with us) so you can do this more effectively
heyy is your place to be.
Send us your resume and your LinkedIN profile on email@example.com with a short 300-500 word summary of why you believe it’s your calling to become a heyy Helper.